Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog and Info Update

Hi Everyone: I have been playing around with this Blog the last 3 hours and I think it will work well for our class. Some things that we will need your permission for will be to post your prayer requests. In class when you give them to Rich please let him know whether or not you would like them posted on our Blog for our class members to see. Most of us are in SS each Sunday, but you may not want everyone knowing. If you email me with a request please let me know if you would like it posted or not. The reason for posting them is for people to pray and to keep in touch with the needs of each other. If you feel that it needs to stay private with just who is in class on the Sunday you mention it or just Rich and I, please let us know. We want to do what is most comfortable for you and respect your privacy. Also, I would like to highlight a family a month. It would be your name(s), occupation, children, grandchildren, interests etc. Nothing personal, but just so people might get to know each other. I would like a picture to go along with this and post some class pics if possible, but again you will have to give me permission to do so. We have a birthday today which is Barbara Holley. By the time most of you get this it will be a day past her birthday, but if you see her remember to wish her a happy birthday. :). And don't forget those that are coming up. If you'll scroll down, I put in more details about our upcoming fellowship. I don't have the time yet, but hopefully by Sunday I will have that confirmed. The reason for the early RSVP is that Nelson and Denise are buying and supplying all the meat and they need to know ahead of time how many to plan on. This is very generous of them so make sure you RSVP in plenty of time. If and when you read this Blog, please let me know you got it. I've got a couple of email addresses that are not good, so I need to fix them. Thanks so much everyone and Rich and I welcome your comments on this blog. :) Blessings to you my friends. Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment